Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm Baaaaack

As you can see on the other DrC's blog (cruztalkingtwo@blogspot.com), I've been doing things medical in Pittsburgh of all places. It turns out the University of Pittsburgh Medical School/Presbyterian Hospital complex rambles over several blocks and is indeed a big deal.

We were referred here from the west coast as this is the "place to go" for trigeminal neuralgia.  And yes, that is more or less what I look like, when slightly drugged - not my usual condition.

My posts may be somewhat sparse until the anesthesia wears off. Other than groggy, I feel the same as before, which outcome I've been told to expect as my treatment takes weeks-to-months to take full effect. It's a crap-shoot, but one with good odds in my favor. Wish me well (pun intended).