Monday, June 26, 2017

A Trifecta of Dirty?

Circa News reports there are memos and whistle blowers that allege the FBI began investigating President Trump's first pick as National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn, because he had turned up as a witness for a female FBI agent. Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz took the Bureau to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging sexual harassment by high-level managers.

The suggestion is the Bureau used the investigation to get even with Flynn who'd been a pain in the neck to them. I don't know much about the Circa site or organization, it doesn't appear frequently in my reading.

If it turns out Circa has the goods, and can make these allegations stick, this story makes a recent trifecta of "dirty FBI" stories. I really don't like believing the nation's premier law enforcement organization is less than ethical. Elitist and arrogant I can handle, dirty bothers me a lot. Hat tip to Lucianne.com for the link.