Here is a quick sampling of stuff I learned at the paternal knee.
- Most show folk are lefty pond scum.
- Ladies are great, but their 'thermostats' don't work very well.
- Shoot ahead of a flying bird, where it will be by the time the shot gets there.
- Only point a loaded weapon at the ground, or at something you intend to kill.
- Change vehicular oil regularly, it's cheap insurance.
- Check that the doors are locked before turning out the lights and going to bed.
- Words are gold, use them well and don't be shy about looking up meanings.
- The concept, if not the exact words, "Happy wife, happy life."