Saturday, March 28, 2015

Have Some Fun

Each week Steve Hayward assembles a collection of photos with snarky captions, political cartoons, and pithy sayings for the blog Power Line, he calls it The Week in Pictures. Here are three favorites from this week's group, which he's labeled the Centrifugal Farce Edition.
Obama: I still believe in a Palestinian statehood, even if Netanyahu doesn't.
Netanyahu: I still believe in the U.S. Constitution, even if Obama doesn't.

My girlfriend left a note on the fridge, "It's not working, I can't take it anymore. I am going to my Mom's place.
I opened the fridge. The light came on. The beer was cold... What the hell is she talking about?

Say what you will about the South, but no one retires and moves up north.
That last one echoes the Westward, Ho post we did earlier today. They're better seen with the pictures or cartoons.