Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Political Humor Alert

For RealClearMarkets, Bill Frezza has rewritten President Obama's jobs speech to show what Barry really meant when he was urging Congress to pass his jobs bill. It is funny in the same bitter way that stupid boss jokes are funny. Here are some examples of what he has POTUS say:
  • I call it the American Jobs Act, although around the West Wing the interns are drawing little Charlie Brown placekick cartoons captioned This Time For Sure.
  • The purpose of the American Jobs Act is simple: I have 14 months to save my job and I'm willing to spend unlimited amounts of your money to make sure that happens.
  • Everyone knows that small businesses are where most new jobs begin. At least that's what my advisors tell me, having never had a real job myself.