Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Political Ruminations

This has been quite a presidential primary season. I've demonstrated, to my own satisfaction at least, that I am out of the political mainstream.

I've been drawn to two candidates in the GOP primary: Scott Walker and Ted Cruz. Neither survived although Cruz was effectively the runner-up.

Cruz, I believe, would make a marvelous Supreme Court justice. Scott Walker perhaps might be a Veep?

Now we see Trump vs. Clinton, or conceivably Sanders. Trump is something like Draco Malfoy, a talented bully and put-down artist.

I look forward to Trump skewering Hillary - the Dowager Empress of Chappaqua - making her a laughingstock. It shouldn't be too difficult, Clinton is the archetype of a shrewish ex-wife. In fact, I predict ex-wives will be a major demographic supporting her.