Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Coulter on The One in 2016

Ann Coulter is extreme, that's her shtick, it's what she does, and she's often fun as well as bang on target. Writing for Breitbart, she sums up the GOP primary season in her patented, free-swinging style.
A guy just won the Republican nomination for president by spending no money, hiring no pollsters, running virtually no TV ads, and just saying what he truly believed no matter how many times people told him he couldn’t say that.

I always hoped I’d see this once before I died. It’s like to going to Mecca, for Americans. Pay attention, because it’s the last time we’re going to see it in our lifetimes.
And she concludes:
I’m bitter and cynical enough on immigration that I don’t trust anyone not to betray us. But if there was ever a candidate we could believe will build a wall and stop the mass importation of the Third World, it’s Trump.
Analysis: True.