Friday, August 31, 2018

Fake History

In addition to all the talk about "fake news," there is also "fake history." They've made a film about Neil Armstrong doing the first moon walk, called First Man. The leftists in Hollywood are reported to have omitted the first thing Neil did upon stepping on the moon, namely planting the American flag.

I generally don't like boycotts, this will be an exception. I remember the actual event; as a patriot I won't spend money on this film.

It wouldn't surprise me if they add the flag-planting scene to the widely-distributed copies of the film. If they don't, and you are a patriot, you might want to consider giving it a miss too.

Yes, the Hollywood crowd are propagandists, but they don't like losing money. My choice is to take aim at their bottom line.