Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ingraham Doesn't Heart Rubio

Radio talk host Laura Ingraham writes at LifeZette about the current state of the Republican Party and why she isn't for Rubio. Marco would be a "third Bush term" in her view.
As a committed conservative for more than three decades, I am not happy about the potential break-up of the GOP. I have supported the Republican Party for almost 40 years, and I fully intended to support it for the rest of my life. I have great respect and admiration for many of the people in the Rubio camp, and I know we have won important victories together.

But I do not see how things can go on as they are now. I do not see how you can ask the working-class people of this country to support a collection of policies that have failed them over and over and over.
I hope 2016 doesn't prove to be another "lesser of two evils" presidential election, as most since Reagan have been. Hat tip to Elizabeth Price Foley, blogging at Instapundit, for the link.