Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Two Milestones

Today we celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of the founding of COTTonLINE. According to the statistics function of Blogspot, this will be post number 12,682, all of which are available in the archive. 

It has been quite a journey. I've literally posted from places around the world. The other DrC, who keeps track, informs me we've visited 122 countries in our travels together, a few of which were before this blog began in 2006.

As someone who lectured to students for nearly 40 years, I was accustomed to having an audience for my thoughts. In retirement, you became my "audience" and I thank you. Let's see if we can make it to 20 years together, shall we? I know I'm game.

Another milestone today, the counter indicates COTTonLINE just passed 3/4 of a million page views, 750,327 to be precise.