Tuesday, August 16, 2022

National Implications

Hello, fellow conservatives.  I can't tell you the results of the Wyoming primary election yet, the polls don't close until early this evening. 

What I can tell you is that, if my polling place was any indication, we could be on track to have a record primary voter turnout. The other DrC and I stood in line for a half hour to get our ballots and vote. The parking lot was almost full.

We've cast midterm primary ballots in person here for several cycles and never have we seen anything like the crowd we saw today. Having a primary race with national implications - as we do this year - likely is making the difference.

I am even more certain than I was yesterday that Liz Cheney will fail to win the GOP nomination for our one-and-only at-large House seat.