Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Fair Is Fair

I'm not a rabid Trump supporter, though I'll vote for him if he is the GOP nominee. I read that Democrats are celebrating the indictment of Trump in New York City today. Okay, that's fair.

They are no happier than I would be if someone indicted the Biden crime family, including Joe, James, Hunter, and perhaps the former daughter-in-law whose name escapes me for the moment. Charges could perhaps include soliciting and accepting bribes, peddling influence (perhaps the same thing), and acting as unregistered agents of foreign governments. And ideally Dr. Jill for elder abuse.

Oddly enough, it wouldn't surprise me if the court found Joe too addled to stand trial. But imagine the fun forensic accountants would have with that family's account books, reconstructing the story of how they became wealthy while drawing government paychecks.