Saturday, April 8, 2023

Procedural Note

For the next two weeks the DrsC will be traveling in Europe. Whatever COTTonLINE posts happen during that time will be done on this iPad, the computer stayed home. For that reason, during this hiatus I will not be posting the Friday and Saturday Snark collections as the process by which I do so works best on the desktop unit.

If you need your weekly fix of right wing memes in the interim, you can find the source material for my Friday Snark at Politico.com. Scroll down to see the link to their collection of mostly left wing memes and a few right wing ones, for balance I suppose.

The source material for my Saturday Snark is Steven Hayward’s The Week in Pictures collection at powerlineblog.com which tend to lean right. Don’t forget to check the comments section which usually has a few good ones as well.