Friday, October 2, 2020

President Hospitalized

Late today the news is reporting President Trump will shift his base of operations to Walter Reed Military Medical Complex. It is being done "out of an abundance of caution," a spox called it. According to one source I scanned, they're throwing the medicine chest at him: Vitamin D, Zinc, antibodies, antivirals, the whole enchilada. 

If I catch the dadgum corona virus I hope I get half as good care as Trump will. Which, by the way, is exactly as it should be. He is our nation's elected President and I'm lucky if a few of you "elect" to read COTTonLINE

The cautious consensus is that Trump should survive Covid-19, inasmuch as he has good stamina and appears healthy. All people of good will wish him a speedy recovery. Sadly, there are many others who do not. On them, I hope karma works its magic.