Sunday, October 25, 2020

We Are the Target

A Catholic named Jennifer Fitz writes at Patheos.com. She has been a never-Trumper third party supporter who now feels coerced by events into voting for Trump’s reelection. See her conclusion:

From the right, I continue to see the usual callous indifference to the lives of ordinary people, but it’s just indifference. The message I am getting from the left is that I am a target they mean to destroy.

I’m not real comfortable with that.

Fitz states this conclusion early on. She spends the rest of the column explaining what factors cause her to reach that conclusion. 

We’d better hope she has had lots of company when the votes are counted. I continue to halfway expect that she has.

As a regular reader, I daresay you agree. Hat tip to Lucianne.com for the link.