Sunday, July 15, 2018

Good News for Snow Bird Destinations

The Associated Press reports Canadians are still visiting the U.S. in large numbers, even with a hint of trade war between Trudeau and Trump. I can't say I'm surprised.

It reminded me of something I wrote nearly 2 years ago. Back in 2016 I noted the following:
You see far more Canadian license plates in the U.S. than U.S. plates in Canada. An average Canadian visits the U.S. roughly every 18 months, the average American visits Canada every 24 years.
Many Americans never go north. The DrsC are average raisers in this regard, we've visited Canada in each of the last two years and perhaps a dozen times before that.

The Canadian Rockies is one of our favorite RV destinations. The Icefields Parkway connecting Banff and Jasper is one of North America's most beautiful drives, truly world-class.