Thursday, December 7, 2023

Human Locusts

Hot Air has video of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas saying what Republicans want him to do to secure the border would constitute "violence to our fundamental values." Horsefeathers.

Securing the border may offend his fundamental values. Mayorkas sure as blazes doesn't speak for me and millions like me. Maybe he doesn't speak for you either.

My fundamental values: I don't believe every third-world sad-sack who can drag his sorry butt to our southern border deserves entry and welfare support once here. And they are coming in their millions, a horde of hungry human locusts who, if unchecked, can end up impoverishing us all.

BTW, I support Congressional Republicans forcing Biden to give us some improvement in border enforcement in return for foreign aid he wants for Ukraine, Israel, etc. We won't get improvement otherwise.